Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Stephen Ireland Documentary on RTE

• 23-11-2009 8:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,632 ✭✭✭darkman2

Oh no......you did'nt.....

start a thread on Stephen Ireland!:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Fcuksake, it's in Irish, no chance I'm watching it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,369 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

f*ck sake.

SantryRed wrote: »
    Fcuksake, it's in Irish, no chance I'm watching it.

Fcuksake, and they have subtitles too:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,692 ✭✭✭✭OPENROAD

darkman2 wrote: »
    Fcuksake, and they have subtitles too:eek:

which only stay on the screen for a second

• Advertisement

OPENROAD wrote: »
    which only stay on the screen for a second

fcuksake, how long do you require that the subtitles remain on the screen?

darkman2 wrote: »
    fcuksake, how long do you require that the subtitles remain on the screen?

longer than they are :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭Vincent Vega

:Dahah
    every time i see that staunton "i'm the boss... i'm the gaffer.." speech I crack up.
    too funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,799 ✭✭✭KELTICKNIGHTT

saw it and

looks like he will never play in green again and move on
    there be new blood besides him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Bandit12

saw it and

looks like he will never play in green again and move on
    there be new blood besides him
    Here's hoping. Just wish the FAI would come out and ban him from playing for his country ever again just in case he changed his mind.

• Advertisement

shows he only interested in money and not playing for ireland
    didnt know much about him and the true story but now that i have,
    i wouldnt let him play in green,it should be a honor too play for your country and a country should have too beg a player too play,there has too be a line drawn some where
    im sure there is good players that in future that will get ireland too some worls cup

so if a player has too makeup a story not too play for ireland then he shouldnt ever play or be asked

• Closed Accounts Posts: 424 ✭✭Walsh

Bandit12 wrote: »
    Here's hoping. Just wish the FAI would come out and ban him from playing for his country ever again just in case he changed his mind.

You probably wanted Henry banned from the World Cup aswell? Might aswell just ban football full stop.

Walsh wrote: »
    You probably wanted Henry banned from the World Cup aswell? Might aswell just ban football full stop.

change the record and give it a break
    yes i think players like henry should get punished and there should be held accountable but will that happen,dont think so for awhile

whats henry got too do with it
    thinks there enough threads wasted talking about him, hes a cheat and got away with it,

this is about s ireland if you have forgotten or is he french too

People should let him get on with it, he wants to concentrate on his club football and they pay his wages afterall.

thats what he wants so better forget about him in green,they where hinting that player now adays think differently that player before now,
    hopefully not all players do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭bigstar

it was fairly crap in fairness. very one sided and just about stirring it up really.

i know ireland isnt the sharpest tool in the shed but stephen hunts interview was painful to watch.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,836 ✭✭✭Sir Gallagher

Hold on, how many times has Ireland ever played for us? only a handfull iirc. It's hardly like the Keane fiasco, how pathetic is RTE for actually putting up the money to make this sh1t.

He doesn't want to play for us thats his business.

Advertisement