Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Certain mods of the rugby forum need to be reviewed

Options
  • 23-11-2009 8:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭

i have recieved mulitply infractions for nothing..

eg
    if hayes played for leinster would this thread even be here?

breach of peace..again i cant see why when the entire thread was slating a munster player but somehow i was inflaming others?
    Burger shouldnt be allowed to play rugby period... he sheer talent is outweighted by his dirty streak

recieved an infraction for breach of peace, and for not being realistic even though it is a known fact that the player is both talented and dirty.

and i am not the only one to have problems with some of the mods,...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,772 ✭✭✭toomevara

These infractions have to be viewed in the light of the overall discussion. When seen in the context of the whole debate they are richly deserved. I wouldn't over react to what is a merited, but ultimately minor, infraction or two if I were you.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭twinytwo

toomevara wrote: »
    These infractions have to be viewed in the light of the overall discussion. When seen in the context of the whole debate they are richly deserved. I wouldn't over react to what is a merited, but ultimately minor, infraction or two if I were you.

not really... as previously said that entire hayes thread was a joke. but yet i get done for stating the obvious.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

An infraction is literally a slap on the wrist, a nudge - it's not really something to get overly upset about.

I'd suggest that you learn from it, and don't repeat the behaviours again - and the rest of your time in Rugby should be a happy one.

Advertisement