Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Full tilt poker rakeback

Options
  • 23-11-2009 9:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭

Im new to the whole rakeback thing...can someone explain it to me with regard to f.t

😎

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭TripleAce

You need to register via an affiliate in order to get it....don't open your account directly with FT or you don't get 27% rb

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭A Doozer

Basically, as mentioned above, google rake back, pick a site, e.g. Rake the rake. Shop around until you find the best deal for you.

Don't forget to look for freerolls dedicated to your affiliate. You could also send an email to support@fulltiltpoker.com and ask them.

Recently moved from FT and Stars. Enjoying Party at the mo.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,754 ✭✭✭ianmc38

Im new to the whole rakeback thing...can someone explain it to me with regard to f.t

With Full Tilt rakeback you get 27%. Some rakeback sites pay themselves, others let Full Tilt make the payments. Some pay monthly, while others pay daily (see sig for blatant plug :pac:). On most sites you will get daily stats updated once every 24 hours.

Full Tilt is super stingy when it comes to rakeback. They literally deduct everything. When you clear a bonus this is deducted from rakeback. Deposit fees and withdrawl fees are deducted from rakeback. Freeroll winnings, tourney overlays and Full Tilt store purchases are all deducted from rakeback. That said the rakeback deal is still far superior to any standard VIP deal they have.

• Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭Jam-Fly

Just set up a new account, entered the rakeback affiliate code thingy.

One thing I didn't do was uninstall Full Tilt, clear cookies, and re-download it.

Will this make much of a difference?

Regarding the deductions made from rakeback etc. I have the $600 bonus, so let's say I play 1,500 $10+1, that will give me roughly the amount of points I need to clear the bonus. Based on 27% RB, it will also mean I should get $405 back. Since I'll get the $600 bonus, will this mean I won't get any of the $405 until my bonus is cleared?

Last question, I assume happy hour games only give u double points (with regard to SNGs) and not double RB?

Sorry to hijack the thread, but are Full Tilt themselves now offering rakeback?

I've had an account with them for a while now and in the last week have just started building a roll properly, think I've paid about 200 dollars in rake too.
    Is there any way to get this applied to current accounts?

edit: Make that 650 dollars rake paid :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭bSlick

Jam-Fly wrote: »
    Just set up a new account, entered the rakeback affiliate code thingy.

One thing I didn't do was uninstall Full Tilt, clear cookies, and re-download it.

From what I understand whenever you sign to rakeback on any site it is essential to uninstall, if you have it installed, and clear cookies.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,754 ✭✭✭ianmc38

Rojomcdojo wrote: »
    Sorry to hijack the thread, but are Full Tilt themselves now offering rakeback?

I've had an account with them for a while now and in the last week have just started building a roll properly, think I've paid about 200 dollars in rake too.
    Is there any way to get this applied to current accounts?

edit: Make that 650 dollars rake paid :(

Full Tilt dont do it themselves. When you first signup on Full Tilt Poker you need to go through an affiliate who offers rakeback. As an existing player, you can apply to rakeback pros (owned by FTP) to have your old account retagged for rakeback. This process can take anywhere between days and years.

One way some people have gotten around it is by ecouraging a family member or friend to sign up on Full Tilt :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Macspower

Jam-Fly wrote: »

definately make a difference... You have now reset the doom switch and the software will think you are a fish and reward you with several runner runners and miracle rivers...

However once they realise you can actually play poker they will turn it back on immediately and you will get every beat under the sun..

Once this happens just rince and repeat = profit :)

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭Tony_Montana

I would definetly shop around. I know trusted guys giving 27%+ that you can cash out instantly at any time.

Advertisement