Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recycling bags?

Options
  • 23-11-2009 9:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭

I was wondering how I'd get some recycling bags. I'm on Southern road, would I be able to leave them out there and have them picked up? Or should I throw them somewhere else where they'll be picked up? There isn't a recycle bank near me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭rotinaj

Sandvich wrote: »
    I was wondering how I'd get some recycling bags. I'm on Southern road, would I be able to leave them out there and have them picked up? Or should I throw them somewhere else where they'll be picked up? There isn't a recycle bank near me.

Depends on what you want to recycle and who collects it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭Sandvich

Well I don't know :| That's not very helpful...

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭rotinaj

Sandvich wrote: »
    Well I don't know :| That's not very helpful...

Well if you dont know who collects your rubbish how is anyone supposed to know where you get the bags.

If its the council check here

http://www.corkcity.ie/ourservices/environment/wastemanagement/recycling/#recycling

If its a private company ring them

Advertisement