Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hazelhatch feeder bus

Options
  • 23-11-2009 9:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭

does anyone know the timetable for the hazelhatch/celbridge feeder bus?
    also, is it free with a train ticket, or do you need to pay?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭davidclayton

i haven't taken the train anywhere in about 10 years, but started a new job yesterday.
    was about 10-15 mins late in both directions yesterday, and 20 mins late today.
    the line i'm using is the hazelhatch to heuston one. are these delays normal?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭I_luv_2_ski!

Thats just general rail transport...I get the train from Leixlip and it sits outside connolly 4 ten mins EVERY morning!

It would make more sense for the train to leave ten mins earlier and then we'd all be 20mins early!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,888 ✭✭✭✭Riskymove

does anyone know the timetable for the hazelhatch/celbridge feeder bus?
    also, is it free with a train ticket, or do you need to pay?

its free

its on the printed timetable for the trains

not all trains have a bus

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭Buffman

i haven't taken the train anywhere in about 10 years, but started a new job yesterday.
    was about 10-15 mins late in both directions yesterday, and 20 mins late today.
    the line i'm using is the hazelhatch to heuston one. are these delays normal?

You could give the 67x a go if possible, it's pretty reliable now, and when you add in the train feeder bus duration, it's almost as quick as the train.

FYI, if you move to a 'smart' meter electricity plan, you CAN'T move back to a non-smart plan.

You don't have to take a 'smart' meter if you don't want one, opt-out is available.

Buy drinks in 3L or bigger plastic bottles or glass bottles to avoid the DRS fee.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Davidth88

Hi,

It's free , wait at a bus stop down the Maynooth Rd about 20 mins before the train you don't need a tkt or anything

A white mini bus with Irish Rail on a carboard sign on the dash will come past run by Birchalls ( sp ? ) transport. Wave your arms and it will stop

There are moves to change the current route ( starts at Saliasans and goes down Maynooth rd and high st ) so that it turns right at Tesco and round past the boys national school I think.

The train timetable does contain the trains that this connects to they are noticable because it mentions Celbridge with a seperate time.

The first one in the morning connects with the 06:58 . It passes the Celbridge Hse pub on the Maynooth Rd about 06:40-45

• Advertisement
Advertisement