Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help me understand ridiculously high esb bill

Options
  • 12-01-2010 1:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭

Ok we moved in 29th aug and took meter reading ourselves as landlady never did. It was day 40130 and night was 31375. Two weeks after moving in we got a bill for 14euro. Now today got a bill for almost 250euro! What in the name of.. So I've looked at bill the last estimated reading is 39869 for day and 31292 for night. Now their present reading says 40951 for day and 31680 for night. I have to check my present readings here but is there bill we got right? Before we moved in the place was used as a holiday place with different people in and out all the time so is it just an estimate based on past bills? We can't afford to pay this it's about 3 times the amount we expected it to be. Out last apartment had the same storage heaters and electric cooker and was never over 100 so what is going on here? Please help thanks a lot
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement