Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I've gone off Michelle

• 23-11-2009 9:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭

What's it with Michelle? I used to like her but now she's all posy and sarcastic and rolling her eyes and sticking her tongue in her cheek as she simultaneously sticks her chest out as far as it'll go which isn't that far 'cos it's not that big:mad:.

Corrie's Michelle by the way..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Oliverdog

Right - the other night she apologised to Maria for not coming quickly when Maria called for help, as she was in the shower. She still managed to turn up in full makeup, including that oh-so-irritating tattoo showing nicely under the off-the-shoulder t-shirt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Johnnnybravo

The chest sticking out was particularly bad tonight!

Ive always hated her, was delighted when steve started knocking off Becky. Also hated when Peter was gagging after her.

Looking forward to her shifting Sophies bf :) Really dislike her, was hoping her tour would last a bit longer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Epicurus

The chest sticking out was particularly bad tonight!

Ive always hated her, was delighted when steve started knocking off Becky. Also hated when Peter was gagging after her.

Looking forward to her shifting Sophies bf :) Really dislike her, was hoping her tour would last a bit longer.

Her own son would agree with your hatred i'd say. Alex, Her biological one i mean, seen as he's never around to visit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭ohanloj3

i really liked michelle when she first started but shes really beginning tograte on me now, last nite she was chattin away to steve, has she forgiven him for bunkin off with becky???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,568 ✭✭✭candy-gal1

Exactly what i thought! lol
    But she still is quite pretty, big boobs too! :D yes i know their fake! lol

• Advertisement

Epicurus wrote: »
    Her own son would agree with your hatred i'd say. Alex, Her biological one i mean, seen as he's never around to visit.

The abandonment of this story-line, ridiculous as it was, was one of the all-time greatest cop-outs in the history of soap operas.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭littlefriend

What happened in the end with her 'sons'?
    As annoying as Michelle is - how about her mother? Ludicrous

What happened in the end with her 'sons'?

I think the new producer stamped on the storyline. I also think that the same maternity team must have been responsible for the mother - either that, or she's swapped heads recently too - a while ago, she was one of the Cusack girls. Now she's someone else.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

I just think she's a ride.

Helen Connor. Annoying. Never speaks a word about Paul; her other dead son. The original actress playing her wasnt too bad; but this one nearly makes me want to switch off

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I want to batter her mother and the father's a gomb..why does he wait 'til she's after giving someone dog's abuse before he says 'now, now, there's no need for that now'..
    I couldn't bear it when your man from the ladder was lusting over her and running after her round the streets with no clothes on him, she was so self satisfied and smug, simpering under her fringe:rolleyes:.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭seany2929

Helen Connor. Annoying. Never speaks a word about Paul; her other dead son. The original actress playing her wasnt too bad; but this one nearly makes me want to switch off

The original actress was the 1 who played Mickey's(Brad Pitt) mother in "Snatch" ya?

Ann22 wrote: »
    I want to batter her mother and the father's a gomb..why does he wait 'til she's after giving someone dog's abuse before he says 'now, now, there's no need for that now'..
    I couldn't bear it when your man from the ladder was lusting over her and running after her round the streets with no clothes on him, she was so self satisfied and smug, simpering under her fringe:rolleyes:.

:D You can hardly expect the man to have a go at her before she speaks. That would be slightly insulting. Hopefully now she's gone with Maria, thats the end of her.
    seany2929 wrote: »
    The original actress was the 1 who played Mickey's(Brad Pitt) mother in "Snatch" ya?

That was her alright. She couldnt come back to Coronation street for some reason.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 cashel girl

I just think she's a ride.

have to agree with you, she is a stunner:D

• Registered Users Posts: 46 celliman

massive since she got her t*t job done

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

:D You can hardly expect the man to have a go at her before she speaks. That would be slightly insulting.

Yeah but there's been loads of times he could've interrupted her when she goes on one of her rants (She can be so cruel sometimes in the things she says to Maria)but he just stands there.

Advertisement