Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Magic Seaweed Delieveries

Options
  • 23-11-2009 10:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

I ordered boots and a repair kit off magic seaweed last Monday and a new wetsuit off boardshop.co.uk. The suit arrived the next day but it's been over a week and I'm still waitin on the boots from magicseaweed. Has anyone ordered gear off them to ireland before (Dublin) and how long it took?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Cill4563

so turns out royal mail has been striking since october so I don't think i'll be recieving my boots for at least another week as magic seaweed post through royal mail and not through a private postal company like boardshop.oco.uk whom also have much cheaper post and packaging costs...

Advise to anyone ordering anything online this side of xmass is to make sure your package isn't being sent through royal mail.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Zeroman_IR

I ordered some gloves and boots off them about 3 weeks ago, at the height of the RM strike. I can't remember exactly but they only took about a week to reach me. I've ordered stuff off them in the past and they've always been VERY quick to dispatch orders, usually within a day. After that I'm afraid it's up to the postal service...

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭loctite

Yeah same as..... the weed are on the ball for dispatching stuff. Probably cheaper to send through royal mail. I ordered stuff (not of the weed) there about 1 1/2 months ago and I still haven't received it. "I" had to pay for a courier then.... bad for I thought considering I had to pay for postage of something that didn't arrive!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 291 ✭✭liberal

at least, it seems, msw can do one thing right

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Cprh

Are MSW shop not super expensive for everything. I usually find stuff they have cheaper a few googles away. Usually, troggs or in the states

• Advertisement
Advertisement