Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fringe trim

• 23-11-2009 10:44pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭

So Peter Marks have stopped doing their 5euro fringe trims... :O
    Anybody know anywhere else that'll cheaply fix up your fringe without having to get a full cut?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 448 ✭✭jenny2hat

I would've thought most hairdressers would do this. Charging full price for a few snips isn't right.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭Orlee

Have you rang around a few other Peter Marks? They tend to vary from salon to salon ...

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭Lady

5 euro! :O that's madness!

Any haidressers I have been to have always said to just pop in if my fringe need a trim and they will do it no problem.

I'd suggest looking around I'm sure there are plenty of hairdressers that would have time for a quick snip, even if it meant getting your hair done there at some stage or just a blow dry.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Azureus wrote: »
    So Peter Marks have stopped doing their 5euro fringe trims... :O
    Anybody know anywhere else that'll cheaply fix up your fringe without having to get a full cut?

Really? I didn't think they'd charge. My hairdresser (I go to Peter Marks) said for me to come in if I needed a trim but I was assuming it was free! :confused:

The amount I spend there every few months you would think they'd be offering to keep the client happy. Business isn't great at the moment for them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 194 ✭✭chupi

Op that's weird because Peter Marks in Naas does free fringe trims, my friend got her hair done there recently and was well pleased that they said come back for free fringe trim, maybe it depends on the branch? I know the one in Rathmines is much cheaper than the ones in town so maybe switch branch?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭Azureus

So Ive been paying 5euro for trims when everyone else has been getting them free??? Argh! :)

I know my old hairdresser in Toni&Guy Malahide gave me free fringe trims once i popped in when it wasnt busy, but its too awkward to get to where I live now. Ive tried all the Peter Marks in town and the one in Swords and they all said theyve stopped doing fringe trims and its full cut or nothing.

I didnt think any other hairdressers would do it for me if I hadnt previously been a client of theirs? Im going away next week and seriously need a fix-up but really dont have the money for a full cut.

Advertisement