Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Internet on Ubiqiuo (WM6) O2, not working properly :(

• 23-11-2009 11:06pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭

So i decided to finnaly connect mine brick to internet, its ubiquo with WM6..

I got the gprs settings

O2 Ireland PrePay
    Access Point Name: pp.internet

Username: gprs
    Password: gprs
    Primary name server: 62.40.32.33
    Secondary name server: 62.40.32.34

I think i did everything correctly. So it does connects to internet, but when i try to go to some website it just goes:

Locating>opening.... and then just drops error messege:

Page you are looking for cannot be found due to unknown error 0x80072f78

Plz help guys, i whant to squize somu use of this brick before i change it before xmas!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Rsaeire

So i decided to finnaly connect mine brick to internet, its ubiquo with WM6..

I got the gprs settings

O2 Ireland PrePay
    Access Point Name: pp.internet

Username: gprs
    Password: gprs
    Primary name server: 62.40.32.33
    Secondary name server: 62.40.32.34

I think i did everything correctly. So it does connects to internet, but when i try to go to some website it just goes:

Locating>opening.... and then just drops error messege:

Page you are looking for cannot be found due to unknown error 0x80072f78

Plz help guys, i whant to squize somu use of this brick before i change it before xmas!

Have you tried looking through either the Windows Mobile 6 guide or the O2 APN settings in the FAQs? I recommend you try connecting without using the DNS addresses you've noted above.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

cheers, got it sorted!

It looks like mine credit was at zero, so it did dropped that stupid message. i topped it up, and it works now. but wm6 IE is rubbish, imposible to use!

I whant iphone... as htc hero looks too dodgy atm.. :(

*going back wearing a "long face" to donedeal. adverts.ie*

Advertisement