Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"KLEAR" or "FUTURE" in Galway?

Options
  • 23-11-2009 11:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭

Me, yet again.

I've been watching some videos on YouTube and a modeller found this versititle floor cleaner/varnish called KLEAR or FUTURE. Does any one know where I might get it in Galway - and at what price?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭Steyr

Hi we sell it here in Dunnes Westside, pop in and say hi, its on the non food aisle, bottom shelves across from the aerosols:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭Pen Rua

Steyr wrote: »
    Hi we sell it here in Dunnes Westside, pop in and say hi, its on the non food aisle, bottom shelves across from the aerosols:)
    Okay, thanks ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭Steyr

Your welcome, afaik its €3.30?

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭North&South

Hi, I used to use this some 20 odd years ago, when we had black floor tiles in our kitchen - wow, they would look absolutely gorgeous when just done!

However..... spill some water on the floor afterwards, or even just a few drips & it turns a white colour before lifting.... :rolleyes:
    Then when it starts looking like the whole floor has leprosy, the bits of the Klear still doing well are a bitch to scrub off!!

Just a warning to you.... but if you're looking to impress on a temporary basis, it's fantastic!

Advertisement