Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RTE: The Savage Eye

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,413 ✭✭✭chupacabra

Funniest thing i have seen coming from RTÉ in a long long time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Dustintheceleb

This has to be the dirtyiest trash i ever came across on the internet.
    Look at those filthy posts.

Who's monitoring this site????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 771 ✭✭✭Johnny Giles

This has to be the dirtyiest trash i ever came across on the internet.
    Look at those filthy posts.

Who's monitoring this site????

Is this Dustintheturkey and RayDarcy and Mrforbes?

This user has re-reg at least 4 times already! If you don't like the posts then get out! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭currythis

Thought it was funny,the priest running away with the kid and the two uncomfortable farmers at the gate were laugh at loud moments for me,better then that little twat delamere's show that was on before this anyway!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭el diablo

Is this Dustintheturkey and RayDarcy and Mrforbes?

This user has re-reg at least 4 times already! If you don't like the posts then get out! :P
    Report him for having multiple accounts if you believe that's the case. :P

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Advertisement

currythis wrote: »
    Thought it was funny,the priest running away with the kid and the two uncomfortable farmers at the gate were laugh at loud moments for me,better then that little twat delamere's show that was on before this anyway!

Delamere has had six episodes already! Is he going to go on all year?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭omahaid

the priest running away with the kid

I nearly pissed myself at this :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭el diablo

Definitely far superior to The Republic of Telly which is probably the second worst "comedy" production from RTÉ ever (The Byrne Ultimatum was the worst).:o

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭Alwayson

"An bhfuil cead agam dul go dti an clitoris?"

• Advertisement

The ironic thing is McSavage is the one who shouts insults at people on Grafton Street, yet he has a nose like a ferryboat. That nose makes this show even funnier.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,591 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

Alwayson wrote: »
    "An bhfuil cead agam dul go dti an clitoris?"

Haha, I turned over during the ad break on the apprentice and this sketch was on. Mary Robinson and the gormless husband discussing flicking the bean. I'll have a look at the full episode tomorrow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,529 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

This has to be the dirtyiest trash i ever came across on the internet. Look at those filthy posts. Who's monitoring this site????

*waves*
    If you're offended, then close your browser and turn off your computer. The internet is not for you.
    Is this Dustintheturkey and RayDarcy and Mrforbes? This user has re-reg at least 4 times already! If you don't like the posts then get out! :P

Doesn't look like it, Johnny.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 255 ✭✭Lemondrop kid

joewicklow wrote: »
    Im no prude but I dont pay for a TV licence to watch some girl talk about taking a ****e in a black guys mouth and then doing strange things with a carrot. How on earth is that funny?

He came so hard, I chipped my tooth.
    :D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Dustintheceleb

all different blokes sharing a pc at work.
    so sorry.
    ye were thick enough to think we were reregggs

ha ha!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭Vincent Vega

Scien wrote: »
    Not as good as last week but got a few chuckles;

Yeah.
    Last weeks was definitely more consistently funny whereas this weeks went a fair bit further with the shock humour:eek:
    Twas still great though.

The Makeover Presenter (Miriam O'Callaghan?) with a baby hanging out as her dick.

"The Glamoooor in the stoooodio"

The scene with the Irish Mammy telling the girlfriend to hold the scrotum and suck his cock.

all different blokes sharing a pc at work.
    so sorry.
    ye were thick enough to think we were reregggs

ha ha!!!!

You're at work!

You don't like the decriptive language of this thread - what will your employer think? :pac:

Yeah.
    Last weeks was definitely more consistently funny whereas this weeks went a fair bit further with the shock humour:eek:
    Twas still great though.

True, hope it doesn't over do the extreme (unless justified of course...)
    A few at the begining had me LOL for minutes, long time since i did that, but the second half was slower (except for priest running with kid - i think that was in sec part - very funny)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

I flicked it on between babestation and Pat Kenny, it was the most amusing of the three, quick and slick enough to be mistaken for something not Irish/RTE.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭RABTMOUSE

Dreadful show, just don't find him funny at all. Also i think that T-Rex joke was on 'Mock The Week' a while back so the only slightly amusing joke wasn't even his own!

I was very impressed indeed.

If you didn't find any of that funny, you either hate mcsavage personally OR you're the most boring person in the history of the world in dire need of a personality transplant.

Very funny stuff-

mike65 wrote: »
    I flicked it on between babestation and Pat Kenny, it was the most amusing of the three, quick and slick enough to be mistaken for something not Irish/RTE.

Funnier than Pat Kenny?
    Now steady on...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 407 ✭✭CliffHuxtabel

Hallelujah! An Irish comedy show with a bit of wit and intelligence (and humour by christ)

And its snappy too...the sketches are not too long to trip over themselves unlike
    the excruciating (lack of) editing on many other homemade comedy programs.

If it keeps up this form for the whole six episodes then it may actually become fashionable to like McSavage and his comedy. Then we can expect to hear a change of tune from his many detractors.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Hallelujah! An Irish comedy show with a bit of wit and intelligence (and humour by christ)

And its snappy too...the sketches are not too long to trip over themselves unlike
    the excruciating (lack of) editing on many other homemade comedy programs.

If it keeps up this form for the whole six episodes then it may actually become fashionable to like McSavage and his comedy. Then we can expect to hear a change of tune from his many detractors.

I'll not be changing my mind anytime soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,418 ✭✭✭Jip

Well I'm pleasantly surprised. I gave the first episode no chance, so much so that I didn't even look at it but I read good things about it so I recorded it but was flicking in and out of it when the ads came on during something else I was watching. The bits I popped into were quite good so I look forward to watching the rest this evening.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 785 ✭✭✭Shane10

the creepy barman is a classic character. worth watching for him alone.:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

I amn't sure about this one. I only caught about 5mins and I did laugh but I just thought it was wrong! I don't know why!

The censorship of RTÉ and the Politicans.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭antomorro-sei

Wasn't too impressed with last weeks episode of it, but yesterdays one was fookin hilarious. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭Scruff

my god. i actually found last nights episode quite funny. wonders never cease.

Advertisement