Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tragic car crash today in donegal.

Options
  • 23-11-2009 11:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭

heard on the radio today that 2 men in their 20's were killed between lifford and ballybofey today in a car crash.
    anyone got any more information on it?

very tragic. i had to ring a few friends to make sure they were ok.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭GoldenGreen

see it up on Aertel:

<removed link as its a different story now>

39-year old married man from Lithuania, he had two chrildren. And a 32-year old single russian man.May they rest in peace.

A woman in critical condition and her husband is stable, they are both in their 50's. Hope they both fully recover.

• Registered Users Posts: 46,095 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Terrible tragedy. The couple in the other car are locals and the woman isn't doing too well Im afraid from what I hear.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

Only heard about this now, very sad. Hope the other couple pull through.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭deman

Very sad indeed. Hope the injured party makes a full recovery.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 244 ✭✭DanFindy

I work in Teagasc, the accident happened at our front gate on Knoxs corner, i left work at 2 and was glad as the injured parties are neighbours a mine, i wouldnt of been able to help enough and dont like seein crashes like that:(, Bernie is doin ok and if she pulls through tomoro she willbe gettin over the worst of it, Laurence aint too bad a few broken bones but no internal damage

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 46,095 ✭✭✭✭muffler

So long clown

Edit - that was directed at someone else who trolls here, not any more

• Closed Accounts Posts: 244 ✭✭DanFindy

Where did my post go ???????

Advertisement