Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Time for goodbye...

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭Sheepy99

bobcar61 wrote: »
    Ah if only you knew what was happening "behind the scenes" so to say. For all you know a replacement may have already been chosen but who is the question?:P
    myself:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭fozzle

I'm disappointed - where's the audition speeches? Come on Irish_Stew, don't fail me now!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

fozzle wrote: »
    I'm disappointed - where's the audition speeches? Come on Irish_Stew, don't fail me now!

this isn't after hours fozzle, no need for crazy auditions here, although they were alot of fun last time, the powers that be know what i'm like, if i'm good enough, they'll pick me, although i'm sure they have already decided and whould love to see us clambering over each other for their attention, but i'm not going to get involved in that, they'll pick me, i mean who ever when their good and ready

;)

irish-stew wrote: »
    this isn't after hours fozzle, no need for crazy auditions here, although they were alot of fun last time, the powers that be know what i'm like, if i'm good enough, they'll pick me, although i'm sure they have already decided and whould love to see us clambering over each other for their attention, but i'm not going to get involved in that, they'll pick me, i mean who ever when their good and ready

;)

*sighs* I suppose you're right. So much for my plan of tracking down flamers in internet cafes, beating them senseless with a haddock, videoing the whole thing and posting it as my audition. :(

fozzle wrote: »
    *sighs* I suppose you're right. So much for my plan of tracking down flamers in internet cafes, beating them senseless with a haddock, videoing the whole thing and posting it as my audition. :(

prefer the rubber chicken method my self

• Advertisement

prefer the rubber chicken method my self

*squeak*

wait a darn moment, just seen a new name on the moderator list, either one of the mods changed their name, but dont remember seeing four names in it before, or someone has been elected on the hush hush, either way, your very welcome lucy lu

;)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,078 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

wait a darn moment, just seen a new name on the moderator list, either one of the mods changed their name, but dont remember seeing four names in it before, or someone has been elected on the hush hush, either way, your very welcome lucy lu

;)
    Not quite. Lucy Lu is a region cat mod. She moderates all of the region category.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

All the best Christine !

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭shellyriver

Moderation in Moderation:D:eek:

• Advertisement
Advertisement