Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Word Doc query

• 24-11-2009 12:12am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 49

Looking to put some info on the end of a word doc like address/contact info etc like you would see on company headed paper. The problem is as I type this info moves off the page onto another page. Is there anything I can do to make it stay put

Cheers

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 16,592 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

go to view>header and footer and type the data there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭Kevster

lpm wrote: »
    Looking to put some info on the end of a word doc like address/contact info etc like you would see on company headed paper. The problem is as I type this info moves off the page onto another page. Is there anything I can do to make it stay put

Cheers

Im not quite sure I know what you mean, but you could put this information in the footer of the page, and it will therefore appear on every page - Is that what you want? There's no limit to the size of the header/footer on a page, and you can increase their size(s) by just dragging the box out.

Kevin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 49 lpm

Cheers lads;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭Kevster

That was all you needed? Cool

Advertisement