Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Debrecen v Liverpool (Act two of a three act play)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Fiorentina have a peno!

The tension is killing.....goal :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,587 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

...goal to Fiorentina.

These boys are fairly lunging in tonight. Ngog playing well. 5 goals in 8 apps for him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,082 ✭✭✭✭Spiritoftheseventies

Ngog doing well tonight. Too bad we could't have played like this in earlier rounds. Three goals (before tonight) a really poor return. Still the past is the past.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,369 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

...goal to Fiorentina.

they've also hit the post twice so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

What happens if Florentina draw?

Liverpool are still in it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

liverpool have to beat them by 3 goals at anfield provided liverpool win tonight

SlickRic wrote: »
    they've also hit the post twice so far.
    Great. So looks as if its more of Lucash and Koyt from Trevor for rest of our European campaign

Redzer7 wrote: »
    What happens if Florentina draw?

liverpool will have to beat fiorentina by 3 goals.

i'm going to it, so something to play for would be nice.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,492 ✭✭✭MementoMori

liverpool will have to beat fiorentina by 3 goals.

i'm going to it, so something to play for would be nice.

If qualification is out of the question, could well see a few of the reserve/younger lads getting a run-out in that game I'd imagine.

We need to push on and get a 2nd. Too often this season we have scored first and not killed the game.

If qualification is out of the question, could well see a few of the reserve/younger lads getting a run-out in that game I'd imagine.
    Is Martin Kelly still injured?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Ugh, Europa League will mean plenty of Monday night football in the PL too. :mad:

i know.

it was booked a long time ago.

if we've nothing to play for we're thinking of just leaving it. the tickets are a season-ticket guy's who can't go, and if we don't go we don't pay.

we'll only be down 40e or something on travel and accomodation.

there's still time tonight though render all that meaningless...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

As it stands we're on 7 points, and Lyon are on 10. What if Debrecen beat Lyon next game if they lose tonight, and Liverpool beat Fiorentina?

Very impressed with Ngog tonight. Now time to bring that form into the league. And Merseyside derby would be a great place to start

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

Eire-Dearg wrote: »
    As it stands we're on 7 points, and Lyon are on 10. What if Debrecen beat Lyon next game if they lose tonight, and Liverpool beat Fiorentina?
    Lyon beat us on head to head.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Goes to head-to-head, where Lyon have beaten us.

• Advertisement

Is Martin Kelly still injured?

I think he's in the almost fit category. Would imagine he would be fit for the Fiorentina game.

Could see the youngsters in this and possibly in some of the Europa UEFA Cup depending on what the fixtures/injury situation was like. I would imagine the priority would have to be the league if we end up in that situation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

joelStraws.jpg

LiverpoolCLseason.jpg

PiE wrote: »
    Lyon beat us on head to head.
    Ooooh yeah.

N'gog MOTM so far imo
    Gerrard don't look fully fit to me.
    Wouldnt be surprised to see him make way for Aquilani especially if/when we get a second.
    Debrecen really pretty poor.

Fingers crossed for a Lyon goal or three.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 485 ✭✭blackbetty69

but does it not go on goal difference first no?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Gerrard don't look fully fit to me.

He didn't look fit at the weekend either. Drifted out of that game in the second half. Same will probably happen tonight unless he's called ashore.

I really love N'Goliath (© jesus thats gre). Great young forward he's turned out to be, who's taken his chance. I think there'll be a lot of interest for him if he keeps going, because of Torres keeping him out when he's fit.

Young, but playing so maturely in the most frustrating position on the field. Touches of the ball are few and far between.

is anyone watchin the lyon game? would love to know whos on top or what the story is.. debrecen dont look bothered at all

but does it not go on goal difference first no?

no, definitely not.

someone would have definitely mentioned it before tonight.

and we've only ourselves to blame.

is anyone watchin the lyon game? would love to know whos on top or what the story is.. debrecen dont look bothered at all

fiorentina on top.

they've hit the post a couple of times as well as the goal.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,067 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

I dont think Liverpool have been good enough. Considering how brain numbingly poor Debrecen have been, Liverpool have barely created any chances. Sure, they are holding on to the ball and keeping it amongst themselves, but how many clear cut chances have they had ? Aurelio and Kuyt in particular need to do better.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,072 ✭✭✭✭event

LZ5by5 wrote: »
    Ugh, Europa League will mean plenty of Monday night football in the PL too. :mad:

will it not be sundays at 3pm if ye play on thursday

I really love N'Goliath (© jesus thats gre). Great young forward he's turned out to be, who's taken his chance. I think there'll be a lot of interest for him if he keeps going, because of Torres keeping him out when he's fit.

Young, but playing so maturely in the most frustrating position on the field. Touches of the ball are few and far between.

he definitely is impressin me tonite.. his touch is really good, and hes holdin it up well.. what a shot as well out of nothin!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,588 ✭✭✭jaykay74

I'm watching the lyon game. a lyon goal is not out of the question. fairly even in the 1st half.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

Tusky wrote: »
    I dont think Liverpool have been good enough. Considering how brain numbingly poor Debrecen have been, Liverpool have barely created any chances. Sure, they are holding on to the ball and keeping it amongst themselves, but how many clear cut chances have they had ? Aurelio and Kuyt in particular need to do better.

Kuyt's having a a brutal season.

no, definitely not.

someone would have definitely mentioned it before tonight.

and we've only ourselves to blame.

sh*t:(

he definitely is impressin me tonite.. his touch is really good, and hes holdin it up well.. what a shot as well out of nothin!
    He's been consistent throughout nearly all of his games this season - doing everything you can ask from him.

Tusky wrote: »
    Kuyt in particular need to do better.

he's been sh*t for a while now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭Oliver1985

Is there a god up there :(

what i wouldnt give for that pr*ck lissandro to score now

• Advertisement

liverpool looking so average the last few games they really are missing something

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭Kev_ps3

Im gonna watch the 2nd half, with everything crossed that Lyon dont score:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,784 ✭✭✭Dirk Gently

lyon 1-0 down :(

clown bag wrote: »
    lyon 1-0 down :(

late slip ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭Podge2k7

liverpool looking so average the last few games they really are missing something
    Yeah, most of their squad.

I ment a spark someone that can create something out of nothing;)

wer gettin closer..:)

COME ON LYON!

well i'm willing to give my left testicle to sebastien frey to let in a goal or two in this half.

• Advertisement

Is Insua overweight? Looks it to me.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement