Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

is there anyway a private number can be unblocked

• 24-11-2009 12:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭

was just wondering if a private numbered called to my mobile can be unblocked. i have been getting these calls from a private number that just rings once and they hang up b4 i can answer or when i answer they hang up times of the calls may vary from late in the night to the morn to afternoon just wondering can anybody help me. sorry if this is in the wrong thread or not i dont know

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

Don't think any thing can be done , unless there making death threats or something and you call the guards.

Just don't answer the phone if it's private number , and the assholes will eventually get bored.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭villains77

i havent even answered them just once as my mate rings on private from his house fone but the other calls arent even answered they ring once if not even that

• Registered Users Posts: 633 ✭✭✭Tarakiwa

Kenno90 wrote: »
    Don't think any thing can be done , unless there making death threats or something and you call the guards.

Just don't answer the phone if it's private number , and the assholes will eventually get bored.

Harsh but sound advice!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,742 ✭✭✭Bluefoam

Some phones have an option to block certain numbers. My hero does.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

Bluefoam wrote: »
    Some phones have an option to block certain numbers. My hero does.
    Yes but its a catch 22 - they calls are private number so he doesnt know what number to block :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,485 ✭✭✭Bazzy

it is possible for the networks to do it but its not legal for them to do it

Advertisement