Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MyMeteor log in problems again?

• 24-11-2009 1:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭

Anyone else having trouble logging in?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

Yep. Also haven't been able to register for upgrade credit for about 2 days now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,052 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Doomofman wrote: »
    Anyone else having trouble logging in?

seems to be working again now. I logged in no problems this morning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 359 ✭✭okgirl

Is it down again? I have been trying to log on all morning to no avail. I call customer service and the guy told me it MUST be doen. He didnt know. He also gave me a log in pin I got with the phone and have since changed to try? Still not working.

I'm getting frustrated with Meteor as there is a lot of down time on their website.

Anyone else wiht similar problems?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,052 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

okgirl wrote: »
    Is it down again? I have been trying to log on all morning to no avail. I call customer service and the guy told me it MUST be doen. He didnt know. He also gave me a log in pin I got with the phone and have since changed to try? Still not working.

I'm getting frustrated with Meteor as there is a lot of down time on their website.

Anyone else wiht similar problems?

working for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,796 ✭✭✭rizzee

Working fine.

• Advertisement

Just check again and it seems to be working again.

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭Overature

me too, its one of the worst sites ever

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭brettmirl

Can't be as bad as the o2 website...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭brendanuk

alot of IT tasks have been outsourced

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭davehey79

cant get in either and this has been on and off for me for past 2 weeks. one of the staff replied to me on meteor forums and it seemed to be resloved but then a day later twas gone again. wreckin me head. plus it stops caggabe and jsms from working for me :(:(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Anyone still having issues? The PIN I'm using is correct and confirmed with care.

Nope, no problems for a change. It seems to be working for me now but I will say I found it to be very inconsistant over the past month.

Advertisement