Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Last Crysis Mod you will ever install

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Great scott!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

So cool.

If they patch it they should throw in the time-train.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Nice :D

The date is wrong though :P should be Nov 5th 1985 :rolleyes:

Incidentally...yesterday was the 20th anniversary of BTTF2 !

Say Hi to your mom for me !!

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭Kazuma

Was sitting there watching, thinking hmm, not bad, pretty cool...
    Then he jumped out, watched the car and the flaming tracks...that may well have been the coolest thing I've seen in a quite a while...pity it doesn't maintain it's velocity when it reappears without a driver though.
    Nevermind, the newer versions do seem to keep velocity :D
    Awesome!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

ah saw this yesterday. installed it.

car control is rubbish, but the nostalgia is through the roof. so much attention to detail.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

So I guess your rig needs a 1.21 jigawatts power supply, then?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 954 ✭✭✭DarthWraak

Using the same principles of time within games, you could put the Delorean into Prince of Persia Sands of Time, and even Sonic CD!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,437 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Thats really cool.

• Moderators Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭Azza

This is heavy!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

where does it actually go in game terms in the mod?

at first I thought it didnt go anywhere it just triggered the skybox to change from night to day but when he got out and it still disapeared that shot that theory down.

It could teleport to different parts of the map, but they would all need their own skyboxes right?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Cunny-Funt

It could actually be programed so it fast forwards the game time maybe? (from day to night etc)

Overheal wrote: »
    Fully Functional.

Lies! I don't see it flying :p

Impressive mod alright, be nice if they could kinda make a game out of it but I dunno what they'd make.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Azza wrote: »
    This is heavy!

There's that word again.."heavy"...is there something wrong with the earths gravitational pull in the future ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭allanb49

wish my cpu could run this game now.... just for this mod

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭superfly

can you take on an army of Biffs?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,547 ✭✭✭Agricola

In the modern parlance, this is 'sick'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭superfly

indeed!

Advertisement