Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to prolong log in time.

Options
  • 24-11-2009 1:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭

Sorry if this has been asked before. I can't find anything in Search.

Just want to ask is there a way to prolong how long you stay logged in for?

I usually log in then go off to check emails etc and when I come back to boards.ie tab I've been logged out.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 83,010 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

have you clicked the Remember Me box when you login?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭Pretty_Pistol

No, will that keep me logged in? :o

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 603 ✭✭✭Yellowblackbird

Accelerate. As you approach the speed of light it will all sloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Remember Me should keep you logged in longer.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,010 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Remember Me keeps you logged into that machine indefinitely - the cookie has no expiration.You can be remembered on an infinite number of machines at the same time - so be careful about where you choose to be Remembered.

A quick way to invalidate multiple logins (you Remembered yourself on a bunch of Internet Cafe PCs and want to "Logoff" of them without needing to sit back down on them) Then you need to actually change your login Password.

• Advertisement
Advertisement