Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SPOILERS! The Elven Maiden Quest

• 24-11-2009 3:52am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭

So, i've just picked up my oblivion after several months break away from it and i'm trying to finish some of my old quests- and i was doing the elven maiden one (the part where you have to break into Myvryna Aranos) and I can't find the Bust Of Llathasa in my inventory- gut feeling is i sold it without thinking a while back or that i got arrested and it was taken.

Anyone any ideas of how i can get it back so i can finish this mission? please don't tell me i've to retrrace my footsteps cause its been that long i wouldn't know where to start!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

Any saves before the quest?

How many hours would you lose?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

I've had similar stuff happen. Easiest way to sort it is to use the console to add the item again.

Open the console using the 'tick' button (to the left of '1'), and enter this:
    additem 0001E861

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭Bubblefett

Vegeta wrote: »
    Any saves before the quest?

How many hours would you lose?

yeah i save loads but the problem is i've done so much since then! ah well, i suppose i'd be happy to play through again worst case
    I've checked my fence and all the prisions that have convicated evidence off me and no luck yet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭Bubblefett

Blowfish wrote: »
    I've had similar stuff happen. Easiest way to sort it is to use the console to add the item again.

Open the console using the 'tick' button (to the left of '1'), and enter this:
    additem 0001E861

em i'm probably being a spanner but what do you mean?
    Which console? I'm playing it on 360, does that help?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

bubblefett wrote: »
    em i'm probably being a spanner but what do you mean?
    Which console? I'm playing it on 360, does that help?
    Ah ok, pity. If you were using the pc version, the above would sort it for you, but unfortunately you can't do it on the 360 one.

• Advertisement
Advertisement