Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fuppin STORM Financial

Options
  • 24-11-2009 4:33am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭

Anyone else sick to the eye teeth of hearin about this.

So a lot of people in FNQ were roped in by smarmy salesmen and lost a lot of money.

BOO HOO, my Fvckin heart bleeds for ye ya CVnts

Caveat Emptor

these people were greedy and stupid, it is therefore poetic justice that they lost everything. however upon the discovery that they are now broke the poormouth appears and we should all take pity on these poor unfortunates and bale them out with some of our tax money.

they are the ones who remortgaged their house based on some rather spurious financial reasoning, as the old saying goes

If it sounds too good to be true, chances are it aint.

But seriously, had things gone according to plan for these people and they had become wealthy as promised do you think they would have given a shiit about the rest of us, Like fuuk they would.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Simplyjoe

I in some way sympathise with your comments. However controls over lending and advice are put in place to protect both lenders and borrowers. Where financial advisors, collaborating with banks break all these rules at the very least these people should be jailed and made partly liable for the losses. I agree the investors should bear some part of the costs also.

Advertisement