Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for children learn Dance

Options
  • 24-11-2009 5:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭

Hi, I m 6 years daughter mother living in Raheny D5, and I want to my child learn Basic dance,but I find very expensive about Dance classes in Dublin, so i want to hire dance teahcer and rent dance studio by myself.

I want to some parent who want to their child learn dance. <removed personal contact details> ,and we can share fees (teacher s fee and dance room s fee) there is no profit class.max 6 student in one class.

PM the OP for further info. HB

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭rccaulfield

Fair enough but Raheny is not in North county dublin so you probably wont find someone to share here! Dublin city might be your best chance but you never know!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,213 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

There is a dance studio on the North Strand you might contact.
    Their prices seem reasonable from the couple of times my nieces have gone there.
    http://www.underground-ds.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭wenxue

Thanks guys kindly reply...

Advertisement