Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

finally girls, which shoes do you all prefer out of 2 pairs...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Make ONE thread for all of this!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 194 ✭✭chupi

Weirdly enough I kinda prefer the second snakeskin ones and i don't normally like snakeskin at all. but maybe the lace ones would be better as they are less of a fashion item and won't date so easily. I think the shape of the second pair is kind of nicer too.

I think snake!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 686 ✭✭✭insert-gear

Lace is on trend now...which means it will date quicker. Go for the snake.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

Snake ftw!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭carolinespring

I love the black ones

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Aine5

I'd go with the black 1s, you'll get more wear outa them.
    You could only wear snake skins 1s with plain clothes as there would be 2 mush happening pattern wise, but they are lovely shoe.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 686 ✭✭✭insert-gear

Sorry, when I went onto the site, it automatically put the snake ones in the black version...which is why I said them. Normal snakeskin is god awful. 80s throwback and a bitch to match colours with

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 448 ✭✭jenny2hat

I'd say the black lace ones because you could wear them with anything and they won't go out of style. Not a big fan of animal print to start with and they'll be difficult to match and wear. Just my opinion though :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 sarasull

oh sorry i meant to say to look at them in black. i want either the black lace ones or the snake ones in black.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭Cupcakes

Go away.

• Advertisement
Advertisement