Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maybe baby??

Options
  • 24-11-2009 10:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

Sorry for the long post guys...

Ok so according to my online fertility calender, I ovulated on the 18th and we had sex on the 17th and 18th.. all well and good happy days.. This is the first month that we've actually planned it this way i.e. plotting my ovulation dates etc.. although we have been 'casually' ttc for a while now after I misscarried a while back :o

Anyway I had my smear on Saturday morning and my gp said that I bled easily when she took the sample (not uncommon but a nuisance nonetheless) but that she had stopped the bleeding and when I went to the bathroom after, there was no blood at all on my underwear or the tp..

On Sunday evening I noticed a salmon/pinky coloured discharge when I went to the bathroom, it didn't look like fresh blood as it seemed to be marbled into the discharge and did not look red/fresh..

So my question is, could this possibly have been an implantation bleed or just blood left behind from the smear? :o or is 3 days after ovulation way too early for implantation??

I know the only way I will really know is a test but I'm not due for another 11 nail biting days :(

Also I've noticed my boobs are getting sore quite fast and quite early in my cycle and I'm quite constipated but I know this could all be in my head, but the discharge definately was not..

Anyone got any pearls of wisdom for me?

Thanks x

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Nephertiti

Just a bit of an update..

Since Tuesday my boobs have become a lot more sensitive and my Montgomery glands have become a lot more pronounced.. I've been having light cramps/twinges in my lower left abdomen and I'm peeing every half hour.. and I've also developed an annoying taste of metal in my mouth :eek:

Still too early to test though.. say a prayer for us folks, please :o

Thanks for reading :)

Fingers crossed

• Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭johnc24

Nephertiti wrote: »
    say a prayer for us folks, please :o.Fingers crossed

+1

I just found out my wife is pregnant with out first. I wish you well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭crazy cat lady

Good luck!

Keep us posted :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

I know a girl who tested 3 days post ovulation and got a BFP she is now nearly 20 weeks pregnant. May not work for everyone but if you really want to know!

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭beachbabe

I got weird metallic taste in my mouth 2 days after I ovulated and we had sex. I knew then I was pregnant even though I had to wait and do pregnancy test to confirm. A metallic taste can be a very early sign... Fingers crossed for you.

• Advertisement

johnc24 wrote: »
    +1

I just found out my wife is pregnant with out first. I wish you well.

Congratulations :D very best of luck to you both..

Thanks guys :) will keep you posted..

Well, I'm not pregnant, I can't understand how my symptoms were so strong, my boobs were the sorest they've ever been and I had milk spots on my nipples, it's crazy, I was so convinced but I guess that's what the power of suggestion can do :eek: I didn't believe in phantom pregnancies before but I think I've just experienced one :o strange...

Oh well, onwards and upwards I guess :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭crazy cat lady

Aww sorry to hear that :(

When you're ttc, you can want to be pregnant so badly that every tiny little symptom can be a positive sign in your head. We've all been there!

Fingers crossed for next month :)

• Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭johnc24

Fingers crossed for next month :)
    +1

Good luck for next month

Advertisement