Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

John & Edward For The Jungle ?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

But they'll miss the LL Toy show :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Absolutely!!!
    As I said in the big x-factor thread...
    Would love to see them in the jungle - would be friggin' funny to hear some of the stuff they would come out with LOL
    + they would liven the bloomin boring show up!
    Others there would be like "Who the fcuk are these two live wires coming!!!" LOL

Pack your bags lads, take the money and get to Austrailia!

They now have time to kill till their legal duties of going with the X-Factor tour begins and even then they are only legally tied to Simon Cowel till March 2010.

Go for it lads if ye can!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Hope they do. I'd certainly tune in (with millions more too).

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Have no interest in I'm a Celebrity, but if they put Jedward in, I'll watch.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Same here. Not watched an episode yet - their appearance would only get me to tune in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭Oliver1985

Jedward would be great in the jungle!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

In the Jungle,
    the mighty jungle,
    Jedward sleeps tonight
    In the jungle,
    the quiet jungle,
    Jedwards tonight :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭jd007

+1 I've never watched one episode of it, but if Jedward are in there I'll be glued to it!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

Same, it's fairly crap this year every year.

JP Liz wrote: »
    In the Jungle,
    the mighty jungle,
    Jedward sleeps tonight
    In the jungle,
    the quiet jungle,
    Jedwards tonight :D

Brilliant should be christmas number 1!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭poppet84

They should!! It would be very funny!!!
    I can imagine the heads on the rest of the 'celebrities'!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭Nozebleed

they should drop them in the middle of clondalkin.

They could come into the jungle singing ghostbusters!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

oh god no. They would ruin the show and my phone bill would be crazy voting for them to do the trials. Be nice to see them try tame a highly venomous snake with just their faces though.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

I think if one got voted out before the other they'd find it really hard. They kinda lean on each otehr for support and I dont think that one could last in the jungle without the other.

Plus I think if they got frustrated with this, "grumpy" John could annoy a few people. He gets into these half serious bad moods a bit :P

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭diamondgirl

i hope they go into the jungle, it would be great for the ratings. love them !
    Its terrible the amount of stick they have gotten. If people knew them, they are fab lads.
    They are only just gone 18.
    wish them all the best in the future.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭jd007

seanybiker wrote: »
    oh god no. They would ruin the show and my phone bill would be crazy voting for them to do the trials. Be nice to see them try tame a highly venomous snake with just their faces though.

Yes because its absolutely brilliant without them isn't it....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,412 ✭✭✭Lord Trollington

it would be unreal if they went in ,like biggins i havent watched one episode, but if htey went in i'd tune in everynight without fail!!!
    it would be huge story with the rags!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

I doubt they'd do it as 2 seperate people but they'd probably do it as 1 if you get me?Didn't 2 people do it as one before, I think it was last year, or maybe that was the American version??

Advertisement