Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

College Survey

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭Itsdacraic

Hey all i'm currently doing a project for college and was wondering if you could take a minutes to fill out this survey.

Thanks

Here is the link
    http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/D7X35QX

:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭dellas1979

There is a flaw in q4. I answered no but wouldnt let me submit with out answering question 5. I answered star wars just to get it to submit.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

So,is the OP "The Omniplex" in disguise?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭nouveau_4.0

dellas1979 wrote: »
    There is a flaw in q4. I answered no but wouldnt let me submit with out answering question 5. I answered star wars just to get it to submit.
    Same flaw in the last question.
    I don't know whats more depressing, the fact that I cant select "no social networking site" as my answer or that I'm the first person to try to select that option.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Mr. K

Done!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 531 ✭✭✭D-A-V-E

done!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭Mrmoe

done, for what course are you doing this for?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭Itsdacraic

:rolleyes:

Christ, I only bumped this thread to point out the fact that this was most likely the omniplex using Boards to do market research in the guise of a college project.

Advertisement