Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Auto Service/Panel Beater

Options
  • 24-11-2009 12:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Hi Folks,

Have a Focus, due its 50k service, also has some panel beating thats needs doin. Want to try and kill the 2birds with one stone.

Anyone got any recommendations?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭jelliebellie

i know you said you wanted to kill 2 birds with the one stone but i got some body work and full service, incl timing belt brakes etc done recently. in 2 different places but they are both in eastlink business park (think thats what its called, behind O mara motors!) directly across from each other. the panel beating was done by a fella called brian sheehy and the service was autoworx, have both phone numbers if you want them. i was extremely happy with the work done by both

• Registered Users Posts: 18 the dufi

Thanks jb, yeah if you could send me on the numbers, much appreciated! :)

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,100 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

For panel beating I would recommend JCR (Joe's Crash Repair) in the eastway business park, down past cash and carry kitchens.

Good work and competitive pricing. Can't offer any suggestions for servicing in the city.

• Registered Users Posts: 415 ✭✭godfrey

Align crash repairs near Mungret (beside test ctr) is the best work I've seen. John is the gaffer and very fair on pricing too, surprisingly!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭slinky2000

Windmill Motors and Autoworx both in eastway have both been spot on for me.

Windmill had 3 focus's in this morning when I was dropping my bmw in.

• Advertisement

Thanks for all the advice everyone... think I'm sorted now! cheers again!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭slinky2000

Who did you go with in the end for the service and panel beating?

Booking in with Autoworx for the service @€;140 and waiting to hear back on the panel beating, but got a good price from Slaters behind the treaty bar for €170.
    Happy Days!

Advertisement