Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nintendo DS Lite

• 24-11-2009 12:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭

Hi folks need to buy a couple of these for Christmas presents. i hope to be going up the north over the next week or two and notice that there is a big price difference in the Argos up there £97.79 to one down south €139.99.
    Anyone know of any better prices that i may get them at.
    cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭ivorystraws

Yea, I was looking for a DS lite myself for a friend recently and I bought it in GameStop for 89.99 complete with a game. I did check eBay (not too much cheaper when P&P is taken into account) and I know there are refurbished DS's available but I reluctantly bought it in a shop here as I was caught for time. Ordinarily I would buy online. For instance, focalprice sells them fairly cheap.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭ch750536

So don't shop at Argos... nothing to do with cheaper up north.

Bought one at Smyths, €115 new. Same price as £99 in the north.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭killswitch

I got one recently from www.ishopvideogame.com

DS Lite, r4 card and a 4gig memorycard for around 89euro after currency conversion

• Registered Users Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭kingaaa

killswitch wrote: »
    I got one recently from www.ishopvideogame.com

DS Lite, r4 card and a 4gig memorycard for around 89euro after currency conversion

Is that an American version? were there any issues with plugs, games etc...etc...?

Advertisement