Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Belmayne Dublin 17

Options
  • 24-11-2009 2:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys anyone live here or got any information on this Development every day and is just loads of empty Homes in it but prices still remain high!!! Builders are still knocking about to!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭oceanclub

Oliver1985 wrote: »
    Hi Guys anyone live here or got any information on this Development every day and is just loads of empty Homes in it but prices still remain high!!! Builders are still knocking about to!!!

A receiver has been appointed for the company responsible:

http://www.independent.ie/business/irish/bank-installs-receiver-at-firm-belonging-to-caulfield-1935832.html

P.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭Little Miss Cutie

My understanding of the development is that the developers are gone under and there is no work going on to finish all the units.

There are roads etc still not finished and there is big football pitch type floodlights lighting up the development at night as the street lights aren't all connected.

I of course could be wrong on all of this - it is somewhere that I was looking to buy and there was too many unknown about completition for me to be happy.

Also I found the estate agents very slow to respond. As for prices they have fallen alot since they first lauched but they are still very expensive.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭Oliver1985

Jaysis it sounds bad alright there thanks for the replys!!

Advertisement