Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do we need a sticky subsection?

Options
  • 24-11-2009 2:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,271 ✭✭✭✭

Getting a bit crowded up there now.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 379 ✭✭Dvs

This thread should be made a sticky !

:D

Dvs.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

The problem is everyone wants something to be stuck. The charter *has* to be. The safety thread is because, well, it's safety. Several long-running threads (like Parlimentary Questions) aren't, but are bookmarked in my browser. The allegations and misuse threads probably should be rolled into the charter at this point and unstickied, I'll try to do that today. We might unsticky the legal threads and have a stickied closed thread with links to threads like that instead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,271 ✭✭✭✭johngalway

Cheers, sounds like a plan. I'm not on my usual computer, where it's not a problem due to the screen resolution. Bit of a culture shock on this machine!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

Done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,271 ✭✭✭✭johngalway

Cheers big ears :D

You looking forward to flying KLM again soon? :eek:

For your mate, harder to rhyme with >KLM< I'm afraid

• Advertisement
Advertisement