Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Osteopath/Chiropractor in clare/limerick?

• 24-11-2009 2:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 226 ✭✭

can anyone recommend me any ? of either or any back healing person!
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭woggie

I use Clare Physiotherapy & Sports Injuries on the Cahercalla road - get Bernadette if you can she's the best :D
    Phone no: 065-6840931

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Shoes&Frocks

Advanced Chiropractic at the rear of the Roslevan centre. Extremely good, cured me, my bf and my mother of different ailments.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭asmobhosca

theres 2 french guys operating out of an office on bindon st opposite the post office. think his name is davide gilardi, anyway i found him excellent when i hurt my back

• Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭Rujib1

Before you go near any of these witch doctors have a good read of this!!!

http://whatstheharm.net/chiropractic.html

Sooner go to my vet :p

R1

• Registered Users Posts: 45 lebowsky

Rujib1 wrote: »
    Before you go near any of these witch doctors have a good read of this!!!

http://whatstheharm.net/chiropractic.html

Sooner go to my vet :p

R1

Have to agree, Find yourself a good physio. I used the guy across from the Clare champion offices, very sore after each session but sorted out my back.
    I later went to a consultant in the Bonnes, he said that the muscles in your back are just as important as discs etc.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

I've used the guys across from the Post Office a few times and I can't recommend them enough, I've even recommended them to my mother and friends, all have had their problems sorted

Advertisement