Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Itunes problem

• 24-11-2009 3:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭

Having a problem with Itunes lately. Some of my songs won't play, when you double click on them to play nothing happens. The mp3 will play fine in WMP. The songs were working but now they've just stopped :confused: Any ideas ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,178 ✭✭✭✭NothingMan

cian1500ww wrote: »
    Having a problem with Itunes lately. Some of my songs won't play, when you double click on them to play nothing happens. The mp3 will play fine in WMP. The songs were working but now they've just stopped :confused: Any ideas ?

Did ya move the folder by any chance? Maybe try deleting the song in iTunes and re-add it back in and see.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 board I se

yeah defo sounds like you moved folder or even renamed a folder or file, i renamed all my mp3's before with an app to remove "_" from em and had to add em all back in :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭cian1500ww

Didn't move the folder, Itunes copies all the files over to it's own folder anyway. Just added a few more songs and they were all playing fine but now they're not playing at all. Talk about weird ????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭I_Am_The_Walrus

Did you rename the folder? That messes it up sometimes.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 board I se

what happens when you try to play the song? what exactly happens? did you right click and open with explorer to make sure they are in that path,

is it only the new songs you added? tis weird !!

• Advertisement

Nope didn't change one thing.

What happens when I play a song is nothing, I can go to the file itself and play it in Windows Media Player but it just won't play in Itunes. They were playing but have just stopped. They still get synced to the Ipod though.

That's happened to some of my music too. Was it downloaded or a CD you bought?

That's happened to some of my music too. Was it downloaded or a CD you bought?
    Downloaded

Then I need help with this too! :(

Then I need help with this too! :(
    Does it happen with all your downloaded songs ?? Only hopes with some of mine, normally the ones I want to listen to :(

• Advertisement

No, it's only ones from this website:

http://tigow.com

Doesn't seem to matter where I got mine :(

Advertisement