Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The social in sin

Options
  • 24-11-2009 3:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭

It was crap :(
    The crowd that organise it arent from the college as far as i know they used to be.though i could be wrong lol.

Anyone else go?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Okami_shinobi

mrDerek wrote: »
    It was crap :(
    The crowd that organise it arent from the college as far as i know they used to be.though i could be wrong lol.

Anyone else go?

the crowd that organised it were from dcu i think

we need to start organising our own, but no-one seems to know who is on the student union this year

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

yeah we need to start organising our own tbh,and not in sin!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 paddysmith

yeah we need to start organising our own tbh,and not in sin!

:D I vote for Doyles on College Street :D

yeah doyles is a good night otu!i was thinking of organising a night out for all the ballyfermot boardsies when we get a big more traffic in,anyone heading out friday for graduation?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

I am hopefully :) once theres about 20 regular posters we should organise a night out. Beers are fun :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

That social i hears was pretty crap, the one before it was absolutely jammed up like a proper sweatbox!! i still had a good night at the first one (i'm in Crumlin College btw) and xmas social is usually class...even tho its in Sin this year and not BFTB:pac:

Cheap drinks make the bad memories go away:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Last nights social made up for everything!!

was a good turn out,i may go to the next few socials too!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,835 ✭✭✭unreggd

The union were always a bit lame for socials, and they always piggy-backed onto other college socials

Don't leave it to the union, just organise your own socials and blitz the buildings
    [and the arts block!!!] with posters

woooo

Advertisement