Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

80's Childrens TV presenter held over 'drunken attack' on cameraman outside Las Vegas

Options
  • 24-11-2009 3:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

ZIPPY has been arrested for allegedly attacking a photographer outside a famous Las Vegas Brothel.

The unanimous photographer was said to have suffered a broken nose and a fractured hip after the Rainbow star tried to grab his camera.

According to eye witness's the photographer was taking pictures of the veteran children's TV presenter as he was leaving the seedy brothel at 3pm. Zippy tried to grab the camera and the photographer pulled away. Zippy then punched the man in the face and then kicked him while he was on the ground. He kept shouting incoherently. One witness claimed Zippy was frothing at the mouth.

The photographer said: I was just passing in the car and I seen him. I'm originally from England so i knew who it was straight away. I used to love Rainbow. I stopped the car and got out my camera. I started taking pictures and the next thing I know he was all over me. I could get a strong smell of alcohol from him. I don't remember too much after that.

A spokesman for Zippy said: "Zippy voluntarily attended a Las Vegus police station today following an alleged incident outside a brothel yesterday. Mr Zippy provided the police with a statement regarding his denials of allegations by a "paparazzi" photographer against him."

A police spokesman confirmed that officers attended the incident. Police were called out to the brothel which is situated on the out skirts of Las Vegas.Zippy was taken to Marland police station on suspicion of causing bodily harm and bailed to return next month.

Zippy was not available for comment.

12931_314194035194_247386520194_9646579_4118060_n.jpg

More at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Waterford-Whispers-News/247386520194

Comments

Advertisement