Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Squash courts near Charlesland?

Options
  • 24-11-2009 4:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 347 ✭✭

Hi,
    My sister has just bought a 3 bed house in Charlesland. Shes only just moved in a few weeks ago and im visiting next week to hand over the house warming present and to inspect to see if her €275k was well spent (Im sure it was).

I've decided id organize a game of squash for us, but i cant find any squash courts around there. Can anyone send me some links? Bray will do, but the closer to Charlesland the better as there will be drinking afterwards.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,936 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

No squash courts anywhere near Greystones - surprising given that there are now 2 leisure centres and a recreation park on the doorstep of Charlesland. Westwood in Leopardstown is probably the nearest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 347 ✭✭_Kooli_

loyatemu wrote: »
    No squash courts anywhere near Greystones - surprising given that there are now 2 leisure centres and a recreation park on the doorstep of Charlesland. Westwood in Leopardstown is probably the nearest.

Thanks for that. I was kind of looking for one we could come out, get drunk and walk home
    I think i might book westwood though. Drive home and then get drunk :)

Advertisement