Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying christmas booze up North

Options
  • 24-11-2009 4:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Hi All,

With christmas upon us again, i will be taking my annual jurney up to Newry for cheap booze ect.

I've been looking on the Sainsburys web site for prices of wines and spirits, I cant find what i'm looking for and that is;

*Conemara Single malt whiskey!!

Does anyone know if they still sell it and how much!!??
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,443 ✭✭✭Red Sleeping Beauty

I've seen it there I'm sure of it. They do that, Tyrconnell Single Malt and I think Kilbeggan. It's about €33 in the 26-county version of Ireland so take away about 25% off of that and then maybe a little more and that's how much it'll be.

There's a Dunnes Stores off-licence in Newry a short walk from Sainburys/Quays. They're insanely cheap for IRish whiskeys and cheaper than Sainsburys. Kilbeggan is about £13 there!!!

Dunnes has IRish whiskey on special here so it's bound to be on special up there too.

Advertisement