Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My homemade pcp gun

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭shannonpowerlab

I would not mix 2 words "homemade" and "gun" on a public forum if I were you. Unless of course you might be living outside the country.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 audriusize

sorry,my English is poor...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭BornToKill

Is it any problem getting it licensed?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 audriusize

I not for sale guns(i am hunter,and I can use more power pcp guns),but I am working 2 years work whit PCP regulators,I can to make almost for all pcp guns.

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭shannonpowerlab

audriusize wrote: »
    I not for sale guns(i am hunter,and I can use more power pcp guns),but I am working 2 years work whit PCP regulators,I can to make almost for all pcp guns.

Are you a gunsmith?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭flanum

op has also posted same thread on some air rifle forums.. its basically a simple regulator he has devised.. there are already some commercially available.. maybe he can supply them cheaper?? as regards legality etc, it effectively reduces the power of the pcp but keeps every shot constant!

(probably more suited to the target shooting forum)!

Advertisement