Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Second day of strike action planned for Thursday Dec 3rd

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,271 ✭✭✭irish_bob

And you believe this?

yes i believe it , someone ive known for years and who,s family lives over the road from me told me this morning , he is off this week studying for exams , he witnessed the whole thing , he floored it and anyone who tried to block him would have been scraped off the windscreen

• Registered Users Posts: 3,111 ✭✭✭peanuthead

dooferoaks wrote: »
    Irish_bob, no matter how much I disagree with you, your posts usually have some basis of fact, this is utter drivel, and does nothing for your credibility.

So now we are allowed to post "a friend of a friend" , or "I know this bloke who....." bullsh*t are we?

Is it really THAT big of a deal??? Loads of stuff posted on boards is bullshit, don't let it bother you!!!!

Any official word on whether this strike is going ahead or not? I'm always left out of the loop, not being in a union will do that to ya!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Strike off, just heard it on radio

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭dan719

http://www.rte.ie/news/2009/1201/partnership.html

Just in case anyone wants the link.

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭tufterween

It says 'suspended'. They haven't come to any final agreements yet. The 'yes' on the strike is suspended until about 21.00 tonight and then they will say 'yes' or 'no' to the strike for definite

whats going on?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 985 ✭✭✭spadder

peanuthead wrote: »
    whats going on?

The Buttercrane centre in Newry has got involved, they want to discuss the finaicial implications of calling off the strike to the "all Ireland" economy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,522 ✭✭✭neilthefunkeone

spadder wrote: »
    The Buttercrane centre in Newry has got involved, they want to discuss the finaicial implications of calling off the strike to the "all Ireland" economy

Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Biggins wrote: »

oh that's good then.

Cowen has effectively shown the PS Unions that striking works and they will now threaten this every time any form of cuts are suggested.

how now is the government going to save any money?

Advertisement