Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thanksgiving

• 24-11-2009 4:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭

Me and a few of the lads are getting together for it big turkey etc and several cold ones and watch the football hopefully the Raiders show up and topple the Cowgirls.

What you guys got planned for it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

Me and a few of the lads are getting together for it big turkey etc and several cold ones and watch the football hopefully the Raiders show up and topple the Cowgirls.

Ditto. But not the big turkey etc part, just a few beers and watch the game!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

College. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,350 ✭✭✭Het-Field

Love the fact that as a Cowboys fan its my turn to tell another poster to stop dreaming!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Pub. Drink. Arctic Monkeys. Pub. Drink. Home. Drink.

Hopefully anyways :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

Saw a great nickname for the Dallas today which I hadn't seen before, cumboys. Classic. Anyway I'm hoping to head out for it for the first time, the fact the Raiders are planning makes it more important. Have to get two essays out of the way by then though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,307 ✭✭✭cruiserweight

I have the day off work on Friday :D and the OH is in work until after 10, so that is peace and quiet for the first game anyway :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭kev_s88

joyous exam prep!!! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 514 ✭✭✭Chanandler Bong

Watch the slow merciless death of the Lions by Dallas

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,343 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Work till 5.30pm. But I have Friday off so I'll watch the 3 games and have a few beers and hot wings :).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

Oatesy23 wrote: »
    Work till 5.30pm. But I have Friday off so I'll watch the 3 games and have a few beers and hot wings :).

Yeah actually I'll record it and watch it when I come home Friday.

Doesn't seem so bad after all missing it live!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

Watch the slow merciless death of the Lions by Dallas

Hello!!!

Testing 1....2... 3......

Any life Percy?

No Reginald... nothing moving here:cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭frostie500

Cowboys Raiders because...well its football and what else are you gonna be doing at half nine! followed by the Backyard Brawl-Longhorns against the Aggs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

Got US friends in town so Party tonight and football and huge dinner tomorrow so all the friends and family don't have to get up early for work Saturday morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

When the Lions get beaten later will they finally take them off the roster for the Thanksgiving game?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,197 ✭✭✭elvis jones

I have to go and do karaoke..........

if i'm lucky the bar man with stick on the games for me.

Happy Thanksgiving to all the US gang here....................

Advertisement