Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Losing Points after a win?

Options
  • 24-11-2009 4:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭

Mods feel free to move this as I'm just the messenger in my other half's Fifa 10 Question :rolleyes:

My other half was playing as Manchester United and the online competitor was Juventus, after playing the full 90 minutes my other half came out 3-0 on top, with no players sent off and apparently dominated the game. However at the end results page, it said he was -30points and had apparently lost the match?

He basically wants to know is this a glitch or is there some explanation for him losing the points even after a win?

Any feedback much appreciated! :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Srooney03

fend wrote: »
    Mods feel free to move this as I'm just the messenger in my other half's Fifa 10 Question :rolleyes:

My other half was playing as Manchester United and the online competitor was Juventus, after playing the full 90 minutes my other half came out 3-0 on top, with no players sent off and apparently dominated the game. However at the end results page, it said he was -30points and had apparently lost the match?

He basically wants to know is this a glitch or is there some explanation for him losing the points even after a win?

Any feedback much appreciated! :D

I also had this happin 2 nights ago,i was sickined after a hard fought win

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭fend

Any explanation for it? Or is it just a glitch? Tried googling it, but nothing!

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭manutd

They will take points off you, for the wrong answer in a press question. It's happens to me.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Happened to me, scraped a 2-1 win and got -2, checked my hub to find out that I had lost the game ending my 14 match winning streak :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

Mr Moon wrote: »
    Happened to me, scraped a 2-1 win and got -2, checked my hub to find out that I had lost the game ending my 14 match winning streak :(

Same old Moon, always losing! :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Y2J_MUFC wrote: »
    Same old Moon, always losing! :D

Good to see you too!! :rolleyes:

Advertisement