Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Access Prison Forum

Options
  • 24-11-2009 5:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,896 ✭✭✭

I'd like to be able to access the prison forum. Reason being is I know a fella in Arbor Hill Prison and I'd like to pay him a visit. Only thing is I'm not sure how I should go about putting my name on a visitng list. thought this forum would be the best place to post. If not, can you recommend another forum. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,737 ✭✭✭Asiaprod

Um. I think you misunderstand OUR prison forum. It is for users on this site that have been banned for being naughty on Boards.ie. It has nothing to do with prison in real life. Hold on and I will see if we can direct you
    somewhere.

[Edit} Try to phone the number on this link http://www.irishprisons.ie/prisons-arbour_hill.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 2,896 ✭✭✭pprendeville

I see. Thanks for pointing that out. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,737 ✭✭✭Asiaprod

Your welcome:)

Advertisement