Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transit camper ex ambulance

Options
  • 24-11-2009 5:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

hi uys im probably going to get slapped for this but please forgive me as im a computer dummy anyway here goes
    i bought an ex ambulance { transit v-6 } lovely sweet engine and in good condition ex uk then i set about converting it , got it weighed and paid my duty 598 euro they valued it at 4200 i was in a hurry to get it done so the bed and fridge and cooker unit was borrowed
    anyway work has come up and i need to take it
    so i cant finish the van
    it is taxed for a year and fully serviced inside it now has fitted a toilet compartment and a sink unit with cuppords and carpet
    i do not know how to put a for slae link on here ?
    if anyone has an intrest please message me
    its cheap and 85% finished and being an ambulance its double insulatedan ideal cheap project
    thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 bmwdriver

http//www.adverts.ie/showproduct.php?product=163414&cat=500

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 bmwdriver

anyway its for sale on adverts.ie in the camper section
    thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

Ive merged your posts into one thread ...but your link doesn't work / ad doesn't show (or I'm too stupid to find it :D)

send me a pm when you have the correct link and I' ll sort this for you

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement