Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

€10 to €1000

Options
  • 24-11-2009 6:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭

Could be dead after tonight but going to try put the ten euro on pretty much evens bets. hopefully after 7 entries ill be €1000 richer

€10 double
    Liverpool to win 3/10
    Az alkmaar vs. olympiacos first goal after 28mins 10/11

Returns €24.82 hopefully

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,100 ✭✭✭Browney7

It's been tried before round these parts but not with much success. Good luck to you anyway. I have a feeling you will need it kid;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,979 ✭✭✭Vurnon San Benito

As long as you stay disciplined then there's every chance you could do it.
    However, if you get in the region of 500€ or so, I'd withdraw and start with a tenner again.
    Good luck mate.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

Doocey wrote: »
    As long as you stay disciplined then there's every chance you could do it.
    However, if you get in the region of 500€ or so, I'd withdraw and start with a tenner again.
    Good luck mate.

I would have said if you manage to get to €500 - only use half of it and put half aside as a backup - so you dont have to restart from the start.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭Shox

PCPhoto wrote: »
    I would have said if you manage to get to €500 - only use half of it and put half aside as a backup - so you dont have to restart from the start.

Ya id prob go this route PCPhoto, but then again the likelihood of me getting this far is prob a bit unrealistic.

It sounds too easy tho, 7 even money shots, 1 a week, hopefully can be done!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,100 ✭✭✭Browney7

I hope your not giving up already shox. You were unlucky last night in fairness.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 33 scange01

What a joker ;)
    How come I didn't get word of this!?

Advertisement