Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Upcoming anime for Winter 09/10

Options
  • 24-11-2009 6:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭

So, chartfag has released his list'o'anime for winter 0910.

big image:
    http://chartfag.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/winter-09-10-v1.jpg

Ofc, none of these start til january, stupid "winter...".

Durarara!! Guys who made baccano? Sold. Wait, headless Irish fairy!? Super sold!
    Dance in the Vampire Bund has been highly recommended, too. Manga is meant to be good, and it's vampires fighting.
    Hanamaru Kindergarten is my 3rd choice, gainax are good, manga is meant to be really funny too, like k-on.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Art_Wolf

gearoidof wrote: »
    Durarara!! Guys who made baccano? Sold.

fact.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭seraphimvc

watching (and get hooked) by the Book of Bantorra started from october :pac: highly recommended!!

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭gearoidof

So, 1 episode of dulalala!!1one! later, It are epic.
    My thoughts (possible spoiler)
    The bit where she tops the kidnappers is fruiting EPIC! I especially like the scythe.
    Definitely following it, gg subbed it, but crunchyroll are doing it too, (it's legal, after all)
    Go watch it

Dance in the Vampire bund and hanamaru kindergarten are being downloaded now.
    1 looks a bit too close to loli for comfort, to be honest... (guess which)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

gearoidof wrote: »
    So, 1 episode of dulalala!!1one! later, It are epic.
    My thoughts (possible spoiler)
    The bit where she tops the kidnappers is fruiting EPIC! I especially like the scythe.
    Definitely following it, gg subbed it, but crunchyroll are doing it too, (it's legal, after all)
    Go watch it

Dance in the Vampire bund and hanamaru kindergarten are being downloaded now.
    1 looks a bit too close to loli for comfort, to be honest... (guess which)

yea dulalala seems like it could be pretty good alright.

i've watched the first episodes of Ookamikakushi and Omamori Himari too and while they don't suck they don't look amazing either imo

i'll probably just watch em all anyway though O_o

edit: oh and Sora no Woto which looks very K-On'ish, decent enough first episode

Well, unless it's epic, I drop it, gotta admit.

Watched hanamaru and vampire bund:

Hanamaru is epic :D. It's just that kind of cheeky lead character (lil girl) that I love. Some great lines like "are you coming on to me" to her teacher? etc.
    Gonna keep on watching it, pwq subbed it, who are new, but it's fine.

Dance Vampire Bund, hmm...
    I can't recommend this, alas.
    It's got a load of blood, and some really nice pieces. But the 1st episode was really crap!
    I'll give it til episode 4 before dropping it, but you should avoid taking it up for now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,540 ✭✭✭✭Varik

starting to get pissed off at crunchyroll they licence the animes and sub them which is great but the majority of show are not licenced for anywhere else but the U.S

Due to this no fansubbers sub the shows as crunchyroll are doing it leaving the rest of the world ****ed.

• Registered Users Posts: 886 ✭✭✭randomchild

Durarara!!:thought it was just okay, but then the headless bikeman turned up of course...
    Dance in the Vampire Bund: turned it off quite quickly, animation style was annoying me. Might re-watch if people tells me it gets good.
    Hanamaru Kindergarten: really funny and sweet. Will definitely watch the rest of this.

hk2_58002.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭seraphimvc

Durarara is very nice so far :D

Advertisement