Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So whos going to the Take A.I.M Cup?

Options
  • 24-11-2009 7:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭

This thread is for anyone who is heading to the Take Aim Cup in the

Moyvalley Hotel

I am heading along myself as a player.

Hope meet use all there

Can`t wait!!!! :):):):):):):):):)

Karl
    tacops.ie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭fleecymanager

TWILL BE MINE, i would like to take this oppertunity to thank my fellow cup compedators for coming down to see me ,,,er the team im on winning the cup, i take no pleasure in telling ye this but i feel with my superior skill , good looks and general greatness that ye,in all fairness have no chance of even coming close to winning but that is the way, im brill yer not. but even now i feel that it would only be fair that i allow yes to see my greatness in action, and that fleecysoft (as it will soon be known) will be all the better for my allowing this exibit of the game be witnessed by the world at large

your humble servant,
    Fleecyman

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭tacops.ie

Well I`m not saying I`m very good, If there is even the slightest hint of wind my shot climb so steep if you were on a high position it would hit you under your chin. However my rate of fire is NUTS and i`m only using a 8.4v 3300

Kit:
    M15 A4 Carbine, Classic Army, Tacticle front and solid stock. 8.4v 3300Mah
    DPM Coverall
    US-STYLE HELMET with woodland colour
    Webtex Cross Drawer tacvest.

now if you are as good as you say you are I hope your on the other side of my barrel, no simply so I can shoot you, but also as I have a camera mounted to the side of my gun. I can then record your brilliance and when people say you are not so good you can refer them to youtuve and show just how good you really are.

when not check out the footage from when I played in HRTA
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_bmJQa0K8M

Advertisement