Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Charleville??

Options
  • 24-11-2009 7:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭

Hi Folks,

Long time reader, first time poster so please be nice to me!!! :D:D

Im living outside Charleville and just wondering is there any classes or social gatherings/groups happening around here?? I dont really know what im looking for but just looking for something to get me out of the house and meet new people!!

So if you have any suggestions for me, id love to hear them!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,848 ✭✭✭bleg

I must keep an eye on this thread, moving to Charleville at the end of February. If anybody has any accommodation ideas don't hesitate to pm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭ruthiepie

bleg wrote: »
    I must keep an eye on this thread, moving to Charleville at the end of February. If anybody has any accommodation ideas don't hesitate to pm.

Hey, Charleville is actually not a bad place to be living, we actually have 2 nightclubs now so at least there's something to do in the nigh time!!!:D

If your looking at accomendation and dont know what its like, let me know, id know of the places around here that would be decent and also the places you'd want to avoid!!

There's loads of places to rent around here anyway so you'll get something no bother!!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,848 ✭✭✭bleg

I've been looking on daft and while there are plenty of places to rent, they're generally full houses. Zero interest in getting a house and trying to sub let it. Would I have better luck with the local paper?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭ruthiepie

bleg wrote: »
    I've been looking on daft and while there are plenty of places to rent, they're generally full houses. Zero interest in getting a house and trying to sub let it. Would I have better luck with the local paper?

Hi, sorry meant to come back to you sooner but forgot to be honest :(

I would reckon your best bet would def be the local papers, vale star maybe would be a good one, although if you were near enough to Charleville, there are notice boards in Dunnes and Super Valu and i bet they're prob advertising for room mates too!!

If you cant get to any of them though, let me know, im near enough that I could see if i can pop up to any of them for you!!

Know what you mean about sub letting, im living on my own and i could rent out a room or two, but the thoughts of doing it, i couldnt be bothered, soooo much hassle and you dunno who you'd end up with!!:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭Hangsangwich

hi Ruthpie
    there's a Christmas Market at the Organic College, Dromcollogher, Co. Limerick on Sat 5th from 2-5pm. It is indoor and there will be loads of yummy produce and lots of fun things going on.
    Its not very far from Charleville
    See http://organiccollege.com

• Advertisement
Advertisement