Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vivas health (best insurance plan)

Options
  • 24-11-2009 7:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭

I swithched from VHI to Vivas health last year. So far I am happy with them and have had one claim due to a short hospital stay. I had the B plan with Vhi and moved to a corresponding one with Vivas. I am now thinking that due to health diffs I would be better in a plan that would allow me access to the better hospitals. Anyone any experience with these plans , I always find them confusing ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭broker2008

Plan B or Level 2 will provide access to semi private room in a private hospital. For myself that it is adequate, costs go up significantly if you want cover for Blackrock Clinic for anything other than a day case procedure or the serious cardiac stuff. Level 2 is fine.

Advertisement