Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dive Gear for sale!!!!

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 22,404 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Is that Suunto the one with the electronic compass on it? Or is that the Vyper 2 I'm thinking of?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,143 ✭✭✭locum-motion

Pawwed Rig wrote: »
    Is that Suunto the one with the electronic compass on it? Or is that the Vyper 2 I'm thinking of?

The Vyper 2 has the electronic compass.
    Pretty useless, though. I still use the traditional compass on my console. Someone else on here said they still use their traditional wrist mounted one.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 22,404 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Hi
    Thanks for the response
    Really? Is there much difference then between the Vyper and Vyper 2? Was just checking and a new Vyper is in the region of 200euro whereas the Vyper 2 is 450? The only difference I can see is the compass?

It's ok. Just checked Suunto website:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 589 ✭✭✭loctite

Is the vyper 2 similar to the Vytec??

didn't realise the Vypers were @ 200 now....

• Advertisement

Better go through the proper channels. The mods will be mad at you:)
    Go through adverts section yeah?

Advertisement