Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My Delivery Driver

Options
  • 24-11-2009 8:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭

:D

seen this is the drogheda leader..is it any good?

Comments

€3?

How is that financially feasible?

Is it a real ad? or a joke? I don't get it. Surely they'd get bucket loads of prank calls and end up closed down (assuming its real)...?

EDIT: Just seen the add in the Drogheda Leader. Wonder if i can just text them "get some winegums in tesco" and my address.. hmm... €3... no.. there's gotta be a loophole.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Smokecloak

Sounds good, if it,s true. Should be one in every town. Taxis are expensive to deliver and collect things. They could,nt make much profit..or maybe...?

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭Whiskey Devil

Have seen these ads in Drogheda for at least a couple of years. Not sure if it's the same company. I know one of them is run by a taxi driver. Clever, but can't see it paying the mortgage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 davkev

This is a genuine business. Why should people pay through the roof for a delivery. The web-site explains the business in detail....www.mydeliverydriver.com.

These days its about value for money.....we were ripped off for long enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭Whiskey Devil

Best of luck with it. Hope it does well for ya. :cool:

• Advertisement
Advertisement